Wireless Microphone Operation
- Remove the marking crayon from the top tray.
- Plug the antenna into the top of the Receiver.
- Screw the microphone into the top of the transmitter.
- Place the wireless transmitter on the crayon tray, making sure the unit sits flat on the tray.
- Slide the 12” VELCRO strap (provided with the transmitter) securely under the crayon tray, making sure the textured side of the strap is facing down
- Attach the rubber antenna to the top of the receiver unit. This is the unit which fastens to your belt. Attach your headphones to this unit at the “phone out” jack.
- Attach the small microphone to the transmitter unit. This is the unit which fastens to the Delam Tool.
- Wrap the VELCRO strap around the wireless transmitter and secure tightly
Attach the wireless body pack receiver to your belt and turn both units on to either channel A or B. Be sure that the transmitter and the receiver are on the same channel